Pink Fire Pointer Taiwan Internship - Purely God's Blessing

Taiwan Internship - Purely God's Blessing

INTERNSHIP
This is really a headache thingy and "Entangle" me for a long time~

I can say, I am one of the Earliest to find Internship, But
I am one of the Last to secure a placement

This is a long long long story @@
(Full of obstacles and miracles)

|
|

My inner heart tells me this :
After Graduation, You will be in Malaysia already, So Intern in the oversea lar~ Ok? I don't wanna get trapped in Malaysia lor~
So I start to apply International Summer Internship
From German to UK, From UK to US

All ... Failed... 
Because I am too ambitious? or my quality is far weaker than the others? 
After some time, I discover that, 10 weeks are too short and not worthy to spend so much on an intern. This is so true~ T.T

So I started to find neighbor countries and local one. (Give Up Xp)
(Unmotivated and ... Not Aggressive at all)

One day, One breakfast,
I hear a testimony from Miss Siau Hui,
She got a Singapore Internship after calling up to 30 companies.

I am impressed and Will this Work
Then there is my another motivation

I called around 40 Singapore Chemical Engineering Companies~
At the End, only 5 will check with their HR. (Then no more news~~~)

|
|

Ok, why I said it is a PURE God's Blessing?
A Call~ Offering me a TAIWAN internship - Out of Expectation!
God really listens to my Prayer~~~ T.T
The Appreciation(感恩) is beyond my words!!!


The Most Touching part is ~ They accept a Chemical Engineering Student T.T
Because the program is mainly for Mechanical and Manufacturing Students.
(All rejected, so only I got the chance ba)
Praise our Lord! <3

The Feeling of getting an intern and miracle happens
is So Fantastic and Wonderful
Thanks God X Infinity
(P/S : I am not showing off ya, Just to explain everything in my blog to avoid same questions to me ^^)

Finally I can DELETE the INTERNSHIP from my To-Do list

The Admission Letter ^^
(Yeah, going Chia-Yi, Southern part of Taiwan - Didn't explore much last time- It is VERY away from the happening Taipei City ~ haha. And the institute is located far away from Chia-Yi Town too. T.T)

This internship makes me Suffer for few days. I have to trouble a lot of people for the approval~ I seriously discourage CE juniors to go Research Internship next time. Who asks us to take CE course. Sienz... (for Details, can PM me, I will explain privately) 

Due to the last batch, the allowance I received is really limited. 
 -<Free accommodation and RM 500 ONLY >-
But, I should appreciate and not to be greedy ;p
Sorry Daddy Mummy for FAMA Scholarship for this T.T

Go Taiwan 2 months plus - need a VISA.@@
OIC, Visa is just a sticker on one page of Passport. haha XD
But it costs me RM168. 一路发。T.T

Once booked air ticket, print out and go 
Taiwan Tourism Bureau~ 马来西亚 台湾观光局
Take Free Theme park entrance ticket and Free Bus ticket to go Taipei from the Tao Yuan Airport. So NICE ^^ hehe

Just Bring your Air-Ticket (to Taiwan) to there:

台湾观光协会吉隆坡办事处】

Suite 25-01, Level 25 , Wisma Goldhill , 67, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia .

Tel: +603-20706789
Fax: +603-20723559


Lastly,
TAIWAN, I am coming ^^

I go alone, but I am not lonely as God is my best accompany.
I travel alone, but I can know more friendly Taiwan friends.
This is a Great Challenge,
But I believe this is a Growth as well.

Thanks God, and Bless me for the preparation of Finals and the Documents.
Jiayou!!!

^_____^
P/S: Feel Free to Follow this blog ~~~ ^^